Home > School Information > General Information > Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations
Assembly & Flag-raising Ceremony
- Be on time for Assembly at 7.45am from Monday to Friday . (REFER TO SCHOOL HOURS DOCUMENT)
- Pupils who are Singapore Citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge.
- Pupils will take the Pledge with the right fist over the heart.
- Pupils must wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to the uniform is not allowed.
- Pupils are to wear only white school socks and shoes. There should not be any display of religious accessories.
- Pupils must be neat and properly attired in their school uniform at all times, inside and outside school.
Pupils are not allowed to wear any jewellery or accessories or bring any valuables
- Only plain black and blue hair accessories are allowed.
- Lower Primary pupils are allowed to wear the school PE T-shirt for the whole day (under their pinafore) on days they have PE lessons.
- Pupils must be punctual for school and lessons.
- Attendance is compulsory for all school days, functions and activities.
- Pupils who are absent must inform the school and present medical certificates or letters when they return the next school day.
- Parents must sign the "Permission to Leave School" form in the General Office for early dismissal.
- Special permission (in writing) must be obtained from the Principal before any arrangements could be made for any pupil to be away from school during Term time.
Code of Conduct
- Be courteous, considerate and honest at all times.
- Treat others and all property with consideration and respect.
- Do and hand in my homework punctually.
- Move quietly and in an orderly manner from one place to another.
- Queue up whenever awaiting your turn.
- Keep the school clean at all times.
- Be loyal to the school.
- Live up to the school motto, "Simple in Virtue, Steadfast in Duty".