Home > School Information > General Information > CCA Policy
- All Primary 3 to 6 pupils are strongly encouraged to participate in at least one CCA.
- Enrichment lessons and external courses are NOT considered as CCA.
- All CCAs will commence in Term 1 Week 3.
- The schedule is as shown below:
|Mondays and Tuesdays||3.30 p.m. - 5.30 p.m.|
|Thursdays and Fridays||3.30 p.m. - 5.00 p.m.|
CCA teachers will inform pupils about the day(s) and time(s) of the CCA.
- All Primary 2 pupils will participate in the CCA registration exercise (CCA FIESTA) which will be held at the end of Term 4.
- Pupils are allowed up to 3 choices in their CCA Registration Form.
- Pupils will have to return the completed CCA Registration Form to their Form Teacher one week after the CCA Fiesta.
- Results of the CCA registration exercise will be made known to the pupils by the 1st week of Term 1. Teachers-in-charge of the various CCAs will get in touch with the new members.
- Pupils from other levels who are without a CCA are welcomed to attend the CCA Fiesta to sign up for a CCA.
Change of CCA
- Pupils are not allowed to switch CCAs without the approval of their CCA teacher-in-charge. Change to another CCA is subjected to the availability of places.
- Attendance is compulsory for all CCA sessions. An explanation in written form from parents, or a doctor's medical certificate is required to be submitted to the teacher-in-charge whenever a pupil fails to attend a session.
- A pupil's CCA involvement will only be recognized and reflected in her report book if she stays in the same CCA with at least 80% attendance for the entire CCA calendar year.
- P6 pupils will participate in CCAs only in Semester 1. If pupils are involved in key competitions held in Semester 2, they will participate in their CCAs until the competitions end.
Participation in External Competitions
- Pupils are selected to represent the school in competitions based on the criteria set by the respective CCA teachers-in-charge and the coaches or instructors.
- The school is unable to send representatives in competitions other than the ones offered through the school's CCAs.
|CCAs Offered in 2019|
|Physical Sports||Visual & Performing Arts||Clubs & Societies||Uniformed Groups|
|Dance Inc. (Chinese Dance / Malay Dance / International Dance)|
|Media Broadcasting & Photography (MBP) Club|
Young Scientists' Club
- Pupils who are in Physical Sports CCAs are allowed to wear track shoes to school on days they attend CCA sessions.